Happy Birthday Dr. Billy Graham: Remembering God’s Man

Grace and joy to you family. One of the greatest joys of my life has been to serve underneath Dr. Billy Graham’s evangelistic association. Today is the celebration of his 100th year. The Fresno church community gathered today for reflection on the life of a great man of God.

I am the recipient of the Billy Graham’s “urban evangelist scholarship award at Wheaton College. ”

Because of the generosity of the Graham organization I have been able to travel the world and preach the good news of Jesus Christ.

As the former director of the Institute for prison ministries of the Billy Graham Center in Wheaton Illinois, I have also had the privilege to travel with Dr. Grahams crusade ministry, nationally and internationally.

Dr Graham gave to me the opportunity to do prison evangelism Institute’s alongside of his campaigns.

I have also had the privilege of being a part of his “international schools of evangelism teams.”

Because of his generosity I have been fortunate enough to teach evangelism and preaching to pastors in Third World countries as well as here in the United States.

I’m grateful for his legacy today and how it has inspired me to be a man after Gods own heart.

When I get to heaven and after I see Jesus there are a few of the Saints I have to tell thank you. Dr. Graham is one of those people because of the tremendous gift he has given to me.

College Hour
University Pastor

University Pastor