the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes[q] with sighs too deep for words. 27 And God,[r] who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit[s] intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. [Rom 8:26-27]
Some Prayer Points:
- Peace. “…nor will they train for war anymore.” (Isa. 2:4)
- For families of the deceased/injured. (350+ people dead, 1500+ injured)
- Refugees (350,000) surrounding countries seeking to help: Moldova, Romania, Poland, Hungary
- All who remain in Ukraine. “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine… when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned.” (Isa. 43:2-3)
- 3 FPU Ukrainian students.
- Russians (and others) who are protesting war. For boldness as they face arrest.
- MB Pastors/Other churches in Ukraine. Basic needs (fuel, food, etc)
- Humanitarian efforts in response. Mennonite Central Committee, Mennonite Centre - Ukraine
WAYS TO GIVE:
Mennonite Centre – Ukraine: