One of the greatest things known to the body of Christ is Prayer. Prayer is the catalyst for spiritual growth, spiritual intimacy, building tighter and closer relationships, and opening up the eyes of our spiritual understanding. When a brother or a sister prays for you, it is one of the sweetest things a saint could ever give or offer of themselves. There are 15 powerful things about prayer that every believer needs to remember, and here they are;
- Prayer is the friend of the believer,
- Prayer is a confidant in the times of trouble.
- Prayer helps you to get through trials and tribulations.
- Prayer helps you in seasons of confusion and dismay.
- Without prayer, the child of God could not make it in tough times.
- Without prayer, the child of God would be hopeless
- Prayer enables the believer to hope and trust in the God of heaven and earth.
- It is prayer that assures us that all will be o.k when it looks like life is about to drive us crazy.
- It is prayer that unites the believers together
- It is prayer that drives the enemy away.
- It is prayer that strengthens the saint.
- It is prayer that God hears and answers.
- It is prayer that supports you in missions.
- It is prayer that creates in you the ability to understand.
- It is prayer that the believer cannot live without.
Did you know that when the church of Jesus Christ is praying for you, it is a blessing that supersedes all of the hidden treasures of life? When we pray for one another we are requesting for our God, who made the entire human race to intervene for us and to do some great act of grace that we are in need of.(I don’t know about you, but I love it when the saints pray)
I am your University Pastor, and I love to pray for you.
For Christ and His Kingdom