The Last Two Weeks

A lot of good things have happened in the last two weeks. For one, I feel like I am kind of handling my homework. There’s still a lot I want to get done for the next few weeks, but I don’t feel as if I am really drowning anymore…it’s a great feeling to say the least. I have cleaned up my room so that I can see the floor in places I forgot what they looked like, and I have even managed to get rid of some clothes that don’t fit anymore. I was able to make lists of things to do and cross almost all the tasks off the list, and I’ve even had time to watch some Netflix. With that being said, I’ve passed some major milestones in my life it seems and it’s all really exciting. The first is that I was accepted into the graduate school (seminary) that I applied to. While I am still not 100% decided on what program I will do with them, it’s exciting. They also extended an invitation for me to interview for some pretty incredible scholarships, and of course I am jumping at that invitation. So, I will find myself on a plane in less than three weeks to interview and visit my *future* graduate school. In the meantime, due to me being ELCA Lutheran, I was entranced by the synod. This pretty much means that the synod (a group of people who oversee a lot of the ELCA churches in Northern California and Northern Nevada) approves my decision to go to seminary and will support me. This is huge!

In the midst of all this, I was able to visit with my friend who was here from Slovakia several nights. You don’t realize how much you miss someone until you have to say goodbye again. I was also able to spend time with the boyfriend (aka Patrick) and as always, that’s such a joy. Oh, and did I mention, I get to help represent Fresno Pacific at the Alpha Chi convention in April? It’s pretty awesome! Needless to say, I love the way this semester is turning out so far, and I can’t wait to see what else comes my way!

• paisah davies

Informative article ! Coincidentally , if your company is requiring a CA BCIA 8016 , I edited a blank version here https://goo.gl/unxmVj.