Another Commencement

{Niki, the woman who hired me, and me on the day she received her Master’s Degree.}
{ft. Random Kid}

Another commencement means another semester closer to graduating. It’s weird to think that my final fall semester of my undergraduate career is finished. Final papers were turned in. Finals were taken. Final grades were posted. It’s weird to think there’s only one more round of this until graduate school. It’s weird to think that some of the students I came to Fresno Pacific with in 2012 have graduated and are moving forward in life, and the next time commencement happens, I will be walking across the stage. It’s hard to believe that in less than 5 months I will be a Fresno Pacific Alumni and will be out on my own in the “real world.” With all this growing up, there are a lot of transitions, a lot of change. I’m not sure how I feel about it all since it’s new and uncharted territory for me, but I know, as uncertain as I may be at times, that God will guide my way. It’s scary, it’s terrifying, it’s emotional. But it’s this thing called life. So many friends of mine graduated, and I know I can too. So congratulations to all the graduates this semester. You did it! You finished your degree, and you are going to do big things, I just know it!