Laziness Has Really Set In

So, it’s that point in summer where I’m so ready for school to start. Don’t get me wrong, I love being able to stay up late watching Netflix and waking up late because there’s nowhere to be until 1, but lately as that’s been happening my days have been unproductive. I’ve found myself staying in bed until the last possible second finishing up an episode or trying to finish another chapter of my book. It’s been nice to have that kind of down time, but when my room looks like a pig sty, the list of things to do is longer than a sheet of paper, and it seems like literally everyone else has something for me to do, it’s a little frustrating. Im not motivated anymore to get anything done.

So, I’m looking forward to the days of waking up, going to classes, getting homework done in between and being able to relax once I get home no matter how late that is some nights. I’m looking forward to not being so attached to my phone because I’m paying attention in class (hopefully!) or because I’m catching up with friends in the cafe. I’m looking forward to being motivated again to get things done. I’m looking forward to being able to cross something off my list each day because that’s how regularly assignments are due. I’m looking forward to fall semester again because it means I’m that much closer to graduation.