Summer Fun

Summer means a lot of time to do things that the school year made impossible to do. It also hopefully means that there’s time to do fun things or nothing at all. I’ve definitely had my fair share of doing nothing, aka having Netflix marathons. This summer has already allowed me to finish all nine seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. as well as get half-way through all the seasons of House. It’s been enjoyable to say the least.

However, I’ve had more fun and enjoyed my summer because I’ve had the opportunity to do a few other, more active things. Like I mentioned in a previous blog post, my mom and I took a six-week line dancing class. Although I knew some of the dances, I learned a lot of new ones and really enjoyed dancing with random strangers. In addition to the line dancing classes, my mom and I got the opportunity to participate in a flash mob proposal. Without thinking, we joined in, and learned the dance. If you want to watch the video of the flash mob, you can watch it by following the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTWEzkziuQ&feature=youtu.be and start watching at 8:55 to see the dance (I’m the one in the white top and khaki shorts). It was super fun to be a part of, and even more fun since she said yes! I also had the chance to go bowling with some new friends this last week. It was super cool since I used to bowl on a league when I was in elementary school and haven’t really had time to bowl. I was also invited to go golfing, which is something I hadn’t done for four years. I missed it and am excited to go back and golf again. Thank you Daniel for inviting me! Although the summer is half over, I am looking forward to what else I get the opportunity to do during the rest of the summer.