It’s Monday

It’s Monday and the blog is posted which means one of two things. The first is that I am bored and I am trying to avoid other things, and the second is that I had a really exciting week that I really want to share with you about. Well, unfortunately it’s more the former of the two than the latter. Although my week was really good, and nothing went wrong, it wasn’t action packed like a lot of people hope and plan summer to be. Although I really like to be active and constantly doing things, it’s been kind of nice to not have a billion things going on. Sleeping in and not really having anywhere to be until later in the day is really nice, just in case you were wondering. All week I’ve been focused on getting ready for the Detroit trip. There’s been papers to print, videos to watch, and things to make, and although I spent a lot of my time doing that last week, I still have a lot to do. However, I took two breaks from it all to do some fun things. On Thursday, I went to Gateway Ice Center with my elementary student to ice skate and hang out with her. It was a nice change of pace and we definitely made memories with the twelve others on the ice. On Saturday, since I had the day off, I went with Patrick (the boyfriend) up to the mountains to help him with his job. It was super fun and while he was running around setting things up, I got to hold the baby (the granddaughter of his Patrick’s boss). Although Patrick was exhausted and worked really hard, I really enjoyed the time in the mountains, especially the nap I got on the way home. I’m looking forward to what this next week brings, and the memories I’ll make with friends, youth, and family.

• Art Bisett

Very nice and informative article here. Now we know all pros and cons of the form. Just look at the service http://goo.gl/cXWfi9. Its pretty easy to use. I think you can get a free trial if you ask for it.