It’s Been Two Weeks Already???

Well, with almost two whole weeks since finals ended, I can say that time has flown by much quicker than I would like. It’s also kind of evident since I usually post blogs on Mondays, and it is currently Wednesday. I’ve been enjoying summer so far though. In one day, I baked M&M cookies with mom, finished a knitted baby shawl/blanket, and knitted a baby hat or two. I’d say it was a productive day. In the last week, I haven’t done a ton of stuff, but I actually kind of enjoy it. I went to watch swim lessons last Wednesday because I had time, I went shopping for youth supplies and didn’t have to do it in the twenty minutes I had before my next appointment, and I even got some time to watch some Netflix. I am plowing through F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m looking forward to more lazy days where I can stay in bed until noon, except when I get up to feed the dog, and can watch as much as I want and knit as much as I want. BUT (read with a little bit of attitude;) ), I’m also looking forward to the productive days when I can cross off several things from my to-do list, because right now there’s a lot still to do. I can’t wait to share more of my summer with you!

• YETTEMARIE03

Great Article. analysis – I was fascinated by the specifics . Does
    someone know where I can get ahold of a blank IRS 1040 example to use ?