It’s Summer Vacation!

Let me say, I am very glad that finals are done and that it is summer vacation. People keep asking me what I’m going to do with the summer, and let me tell you, I don’t really know. I know I’ll be working at FPU and at Lord of Life and housesitting on occasion, but other than that, I’m not quite sure what I’ll do with all the time that I have. I’m sure that time will fill it quickly, but not having anywhere to be or homework to do is pretty nice. I could get used to this. I’m hoping I will read quite a few of the books on my “to read” shelf as well as knit quite a few things, finish some projects and hopefully spend some time with friends and family. We’ll see what happens!

• Art Bisett

My children were requiring HI N-848 earlier this week and were told about an excellent service with a lot of fillable forms . If people are requiring HI N-848 too , here’s http://goo.gl/fhltOL