Okay…Let the Panicking Commence!

Last week I wasn’t panicking, and I decided to take time to do things for myself, which was great and very much needed! However, unfortunately that is not the case any longer. The carefree attitude from two weeks ago continued throughout this last week, and I probably spent too many nights not working on papers or some of the little assignments I have left. This means that over the next two weeks, really only ten days, I will be busy, writing, reading, and studying like most college students at Fresno Pacific University. This probably means some late nights, a lot of random food being consumed in short periods of time, and possibly even being a little annoyed in the mornings due to the lack of sleep. With that comes my warning: If you see me and I don’t seem to be smiling or really in a good mood, please give me a break. Chances are the day’s not going well, or something’s got me frustrated, even if it is only 9:00 in the morning. If you think of it, cheer me on! Encourage any other college students as they are finishing up major papers and preparing for exams that could make or break their grade in the class or their plans moving forward. I know I can do it, and I know that all the students here can do it, we just have to put our minds to it!