It’s Over!

That glorious part of the semester where we, as students, but not as workers, have a week off of school is now officially over. It was nice to have the week off, but then again, I didn’t get as much done as I had planned. However, I think that’s how it goes every break. If I’m lucky, I’ll get about half the things on my list done over break. The other half, I have to find time for later on. Like most college students, I was looking forward to break being a time where I could catch up on some much needed sleep, as well as spend time with friends. Unfortunately, I didn’t really get to sleep in since I was dog sitting all of break, which I was very thankful for, but made for some early mornings. And, the spending time with friends thing would be awesome, except besides the people I see daily at school already, none of my friends had spring break at the same time. However, it was nice to spend some extra time with family and have some nights in where I wasn’t running around crazy like a chicken with their head cut off.
All this to say, Spring break is now over. No more potential mornings to sleep in, no more days to book with doctor’s appointments, and no more potential nights to stay up late. Oh yeah, and no more days where assignments aren’t due the next day. Oh well, I’m looking forward to getting back into the routine of things again, and the 8 weeks until the semester is done!