The Semester is Done!

Well now that the semester is done, I’ve had a lot of time. A lot of time to sit. A lot of time to sleep. A lot of time to read things I choose. And, a lot of time to be there for people who need me most. This doesn’t mean that during the semester I didn’t do these things because I most definitely did each one of them very frequently. However, I was probably more present with my youth group kids than I was with my family at times. But now I can be there for everyone, do things on my schedule and to do list, and get a decent amount of sleep each night.

Last week was crazy. I think it’s because my schedule was different and I didn’t really know what to expect. Not going to lie, I was really nervous about finals and I didn’t know what to expect for each of them. However, as I walked away from each one, I felt good knowing that I did my best and that I learned so much in each class. I stressed over things that were out of my control and worried when that was the least helpful thing I could do.

Now that it’s break, I still have worries and stresses but I know that I can make it through them. I am looking forward to more time to sit and sleep. More time to be there for people who need me most. More time to listen to what God wants me to do in my life. More time to establish habits that  will last for more than this break. I can’t wait to see all that God has in store for me over this next month and into the rest of my life!

• Ron Herms

This is great, Rich. A huge thanks also to FPU’s music department and Butler Church for their contributions to making this “holy disruption” possible!

• Synthia Lapp2

Practical discussion – I was fascinated by the facts ! Does anyone know if my business could grab a fillable BMI WORK-REG-E example to fill in ?

• alvindavey2

Hi Synthia, my partner pulled a sample BMI WORK-REG-E document at this place https://goo.gl/bpuaa2.