A Crazy Semester

This semester has been a little bit ridiculous, and now that I look back, I agree with everyone who told me from the get go that it was going to be a crazy semester, and I probably signed on to do too many things. They were right. There was definitely a lot going on with all the school, work, homework, and the social life I tried to maintain. However, I don’t regret it. This semester taught me a lot about myself. It taught me how big of a workload I can handle, at what point my emotions get involved, and who my true friends are. I found that friendship transcends every time zone and that your biggest support system is found at home. I also learned that 6 hours of sleep is the minimum amount I need in order to be fully functioning the next day.

I still have yet to pull an all-nighter, and I managed to not get the flu or a cold during classes. There were a few stressful nights, especially last Thursday with two major papers due at the same time, but I was able to turn them both in early, and am relieved they are done. I learned that in order for me to manage all that I have going on, I need to break it down into smaller, more manageable chunks that I can cross of my list more frequently.

I am definitely looking forward to Thursday at 2:00 P.M. when my last final is done, and I don’t have to worry about anything else. I think I’m going to have fun and try to enjoy the evening because I do not need to worry about papers I need to do, or tests I need to study for. It cannot come soon enough!