The Countdown Begins!

Two weeks from today is the start of the school year. This kind of comes as a shock to me since I felt as if this summer would never end. Don’t get me wrong though, I am really excited to start classes. I am really excited for the routine that comes with waking up each day for classes and work, and I am excited to see the friends I’ve made at school who unfortunately do not live in Fresno. For once I am actually excited to read most of the textbooks assigned for each of my classes, and I am really excited for the discussions that come with the readings.

However, I’m not excited for waking up early on a consistent basis (not that I sleep that late during summer, but it’s nice every once in a while), getting into the groove of new professors with new expectations, and having to deal with parking when I come and go from school. I’m also not real excited about the limited amount of time to watch Netflix, but hey, I think I’ll find a way to manage. Other than that, I’m looking forward to a great year and even better memories and lessons learned!