Common Sense and the Common Core – Flipping the Classroom with "Show Me"

Take a moment to learn from teacher educators at Fresno Pacific University.  These short videos are built to encourage teachers to use their common sense as they implement the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) into their curriculum.

Was this video helpful?   Can you use this teaching strategy in your classroom?  Please share your comments below.

And … check back frequently to watch future episodes of Common Sense and the Common Core !

P.S.   If you want to learn more, don’t forget to check out two of our courses that focus on “Flipping the Classroom and using the iPad for classroom instruction.

• Susan Butler

This sounds like a neat idea. I’m not sure if I could do this with my students. Many of them do not have access at home to technology. However, perhaps I could use our school learn pads and my teacher’s aide to split our class into two groups. One could listen to a lesson while the other did an activity with me. I’ll need to give this more thought.