The Journey Begins …

Well … the time has come for me to embark on the long and exciting journey towards a doctorate degree.   This week I begin coursework at Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara.  For the first two semesters, my courses will be focused on virtual learning and the necessary skills needed to become a better online instructor.   I look forward to my learning and moving my skills to the next level.  I have loaded up my iPad with the texts for the course (via Amazon’s Kindle App).  I have created a learning space for me at home (a simple chair and desk) and I have given up TV for good.  Already, I am intrigued by what I have read and the interaction with my classmates online.   Each week, I must blog as part of my assignments.  So … tune in each week to hear about my journey and let me know you thoughts … Who knows?  I might use them in one of my papers or projects (with proper citations, of course …)